Jobs Openings, Updated February 6th 2019
Printing Operator / Graphic Installer [open]
As part of the Production Team, you will operate the printing machines and other machinery used in the printing and finishing processes and conduct on-site signs and graphics installation.
- Check, and adjust when needed, production files (dimensions, resolutions, colors, etc.) and equipment set-up (printing mode, speed, temperature…),
- Carry out actual printing and finishing (laminating, cutting, pasting, weeding…) operations,
- Mount, install and remove signs, graphics and hoardings at customer sites island-wide,
- Pack items for customer collection/delivery /shipment,
- Detect and report defective items/batches or questionable conditions to your supervisor,
- Troubleshoot basic equipment problems,
- Assist other team members on an ad-hoc basis.
Download detailed Printing Operator / Graphic Installer as PDF document.